Palm Beach Virtual provides guidance to students regarding academic, career, college and testing throughout the students school experience. Please contact Patrice Cover with any questions you may have at 561.366.6134 or Patrice.Cover@palmbeachschools.org.
High School Academic Requirements
What Students and Parents Need to Know:
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home-school students in the 10th, 11th and 12th grades to enroll in approved courses offered through Palm Beach State College and Florida Atlantic University. The credits that students earn count toward both a high school diploma and a college degree or vocational certificate. Dual enrollment course are free to students who attend Florida public high school; this includes registration, tuition and fees. Instructional materials (books) are provided to public school students free of charge through the School District of Palm Beach County; however, students enrolled in home education programs or non-public secondary schools must provide their own materials.
Scholarships, Financial Aid & NCAA Requirements
Looking for money to pay for school? Please click here to be directed to the free scholarship matching service provided by the School District of Palm Beach County.
- Florida Bright Futures Eligibility Chart
- 101 TOP College, University and Scholarship web pages
- Federal Student Aid
- NCAA Eligibility Center verifies the academic and amateur status of all student-athletes who wish to compete in Division I or II athletics. For more details, about academic requirements, please visit the Eligibility Center.
College and Career Planning
Palm Beach Virtual School code is 102228.
- Breaking down the SAT and ACT - What test is best for you?
- Looking for SAT and/or ACT prep help? Click here for helpful resources.
- SAT practice resources: www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/sat, SAT Practice – Prepare with Official SAT Test Prep Questions - The College Board
- ACT test dates
- SAT test dates
- Florida Trend's Next - this magazine has been created to help teens unlock and open doors of opportunities to a successful future.
- State University System of Florida Institutional Admissions Matrix
- Private Colleges & Universities in Florida
- After High School...Now What??? Preparing for College - 7th Edition
Please contact Ms. Cover with any questions you may have at 561.366.6134 or Patrice.Cover@palmbeachschools.org
Sonia Lindo, Transcripts
Once you have made payment, please submit paid receipt and address of college or university by fax to 561.366.6158 or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts will be mailed within 24 hours of receipt of your request.
For further information, please contact Sonia Lindo at 561.366.6140